Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I FOUND MY REST!

I can't believe that I totally forgot what Livin' Life had told me a month earlier. Last week, we had the Prophetic Presbytery for S.O.M. Livin' had told me that we needed to be in prayer the week before, during and especially after the presbytery. She said that the enemy would come to steal our Word from the Lord. Well...last week it was truly amazing. Dawn spoke over healing and provision (keep in mind that we'd never met her before) and that we needed to continue to believe in the miraculous.

Right after I posted my last blog (a few minutes ago), I had an "aha!" moment. I felt like this is exactly what Livin' had warned us of. That the devourer, liar & cheat will do everything in his power to convince me that my Abba is lying. My attitude feels TOTALLY different now. Like, I want to shout in his ugly face, "IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?".

Thank You Lord for showing me to wear this struggle as a badge of honor. I can't believe that I have fallen for his schemes. Please forgive me Abba for my straying from Your path. Help me to stick with You so that I don't get lost again.

I suddenly feel the need to play "Bring It On" by Steven Curtis Chapman. I HAVE FOUND MY REST!

3 comments:

Livin' Life said...

We've been praying for you guys! I'm glad you shared so we can stand with you. love you guys!!

Livin' Life said...

BTW we need to get together to hear your word since we weren't able to be there. I am sooooo wanting to hear the awesome goodness of the Lord spoken over you guys!!!:)

Laura said...

Bring it on!

A powerful reminder that we are in a battle every day. I'll say a prayer for you as well.

:)Laura