Friday, December 5, 2008

Classic Inspired


Classic Mama tagged me for this note and I'm so proud that I have a husband who helped me figure it out!! It only took me 2 days!! :) Love you Classic!!! You're so awesome.

Where is your cell phone? Sitting in a kitchen drawer

Where is your significant other? Standing right behind me showing me how to do this :)

Your hair color? medium brown

Your mother? medium brown

Your father? light auburn

Your favorite thing? Wow, I really don't even know.

Your dream last night? Creepy. This is the 2nd time I've had a dream about this man who said to not worship God, but worship me (him). He had nail holes in his hands but I know he wasn't Jesus.

Your dream/goal? To raise my children so that their floors are my ceilings in all areas of their lives. I'd also love to be completely debt free so that we can live the free life Christ wants us to live.

The room you’re in? Our dining room, which also serves as my hubby's office & a dragstrip for the kids to run through.

Your hobby? I love to sing.

Your fear? Going through a replay of everything that we went through last year when Sweet Pea was born

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'd like to live either closer to church or closer to my family (in S.D.)

Where were you last night? At home, where I almost always am.

What you’re not? Quiet & thin

One of your wish-list items? To have the funds to fix up our home and to pay off our debt.

Where you grew up? Beresford, SD

The last thing you did? Ran a ton of errands with Mr. History

What are you wearing? Jeans and a sweater

Your TV? It's 10 years old and very finicky. The push button is broken and we're okay that we have no cable and almost no reception. Did I mention that we don't really watch t.v.?

Your pet? We have some fish that I'd like to flush down the toilet so that we can use their area for something else. Other than that, I have my 4 children. They're pretty close to pets sometimes.

Your computer? A Dell

Your mood?Better than earlier. I don't get excited about my birthday.

Missing someone? Yes. My mom.

Your car? The Conquistador. Also known as our Suburban. We may have to look into a bigger vehicle.

Something you’re not wearing? Earmuffs

Favorite store? Salvation Army!

Your summer? If I'm pregnant, it's usually too long and hot. If not and I've lost weight, too hot and not long enough.

Love someone? Yes...lots of them

Your favorite color? Blue

When is the last time you laughed? This morning when I was hanging out with my good friend Amanda

Last time you cried? tonight after I realized that I'd hurt my hubby's feelings

1 comments:

Livin' Life said...

That was cool. Can't wait to catch up with you tonight!