Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dimples!

That's right! Today is Dimple's 5th birthday. He's so amazing to watch grow and he's such a little man now! Today he's spending his birthday with his P&N (as we refer to his grandparents) in train county. He had no idea what it was they had planned, but I'm pretty sure that he does now!! It's so amazing how 5 years fly by. He is very excited for his birthday party on Sunday too. I think even more exciting to him is that one particular girl that he's smitten with will be here then. She even asked her mom if she could be dropped off and that her mom could pick her up later. Dimple's thinks that a good back-up name for our baby if it's a girl would be to give it none other than his sweetheart's name. Hmm...he's still a little young for that, isn't he? I'll be watching them for any signs of affection other than a slug in the shoulder. :)

Happy Birthday my little man. I can't wait to be with you this evening and celebrate another year with you. My Dimples.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Aw, Happy Birthday, Dimples!!

Livin' Life said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Don't worry our youngest already asked a little girl from church to marry him and she said no. He's so funny like that. My middle son says he has a sweetheart at church too but it's from a distance he promisses me. I think it's cute and we just don't tease them about. Hope your having a great day!!!